This is a great back-up digital voice recorder for court reporters. Included in this kit is a wall Ac adapter for running the unit on Ac power. The unit also has internal memory and you can add more recording time by using a memory card, that is sold separately. It's small, runs on battery, comes with AC wall power supply and has great sound. Can Record on batteries for 60 hours straight.
Very pleased with the Sony recorder, and very glad to find this one to run off electricity. I was tired of worrying about if I had enough charge with my other one to make it through my jobs.
Donna M. Official Court Reporter
Up to 159 hours of recording in LP-MP3 format
USB connector push up from the bottom of the recorder allows you transfer files to Windows and Mac computers
Up to 96 hours of battery life with 2 AAA batteries
- MP3 recording/playback: capture high quality crystal clear audio, and listen back through the 300 mW front speaker
- Recording time: built-in maximum recording time memory of 159 hours in LP mode (MP3 8 kbps)
- Scene: select/choose the type of recording you want to capture (music, meeting, interview, dictation) for optimized settings
- Intelligent Noise: cut/enhances human speech for a much clearer audible range, and reduces distracting background noise
- Track: mark/add multiple bookmarks to each recording, and jump to next/previous during playback
- LCD: easily manage your recordings with the Dot-Matrix LCD
- Advanced recording: voice operated with Hi/Lo mic sensitivity, and folders to store and organize recordings
- Over 1000 hours of recording time plus Micro SD expansion slot for more time
- Multi-language support: activate for menu, message, and folder names (EN/DE/FR/ES/IT/RU)
- Supplied accessories USB, and 2 x Alkaline (AAA) batteries
- Measures 1.5 by 4.5 by 0.84 inches (2.13 cm) (H x W x D)
I found it to be exactly as advertised. It is small, compact and easy to transport. I am pleased with this purchase.
Compatible Accessories Below
#1 Source for Government
We are the Worlds experts in Meeting Recorders, Dictation Machine Equipment, Police Dash Cameras & More! Over 1 million Customers & 63 years in business sets us apart. Almost every Federal, State, County, City Government agencies buy from Martel. Almost all Lawyers and legal firms buy their dictation machines from us.
Gov Written Quotes
Get a Quote
If you would like a quote, please fill out the below form. If you are looking for something that you do not find on the website feel free to use this form. We are always trying to provide a better experience for our customers. Government agencies can also use this form.