Dictation machines for lawyers
We all know that analog cassette tapes are going away this year. How does a lawyer choose the right digital dictation recorder? We are going to touch on this subject for the next couple of minutes.
There are a lot of digital recorders on the market today but only a few suits the law office environment. The most important thing that a lawyer or law office does is create documents.
The 9 Reasons your Dictation Recorder is smarter than your iPhone!
- Battery life most dictation recorders can record for over 30 hours on one charge. (a months worth of dictation files)
- A slide switch control to rewind for precise corrections. Also insertions into the audio file.
- A built-in microphone
- Automation of file delivery to a secretary.
- Dragon approved 6-star ratings for accuracy that can't achieved with a smartphone.
- Dedicated device (means it does only one thing dictate. Phone apps take time to open. Next you have to click to get to the right screen also on smartphones. There are usually limits to a recording size)
- Most of all Security the device is not connected to a phone which means its secure. (Phone hacking and lost of important documents are issue in 2014-2015)
- 128 MP3 high-quality dictation file you are creating on a dictation recorder. It makes transcribing or listening to the file much easier. (iPhone recordings low quality usually)
Okay, so how do we get the dictation from the lawyer to the secretary. Attorney's dictation machines are hard to find. The Lawyers Dictation Recorder. Lawyer Dictation Recorder + Secretary TranscriberLawyers digital dictation recorder. The dictation machine has a docking station. File transfer to the secretary's desk. The lawyer doesn't have to do anything dock recorder and the file moves.