Martel Courtroom\Conference Recorder & Transcriber with Foot pedal
- PMD661 MKII, PMD661 MKII
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $49 + No Sales Tax Outside of California
Court\Conference Recorder & Transcriber with Foot pedal, Record Perfectly and Transcribe all with the same unit!
The world's only 2 channel recorder that is able to plug in a 3-function foot pedal for transcription. (Foot pedal included). No need to upload your sensitive recordings to a computer. At the end of the day simply plug in the foot pedal into the recorder and transcribe. You even have a variable speed control to speed up or slow down the recording.
Exclusive Pitch control enables of playback speed Voices to slowed down and sped up from -40% to +20%
Comes with a Free Hard shell Case and Free Soft Carrying Case!
The Martel recorders are unique in that has 2 XLR inputs and true 2 channel recording. Having 2 XLR inputs lets you plug in up to 4 microphones (2 included). This is the best portable meeting recorder device for boardroom meetings, courtrooms and conference recording, all at broadcast quality. From boardrooms to courtrooms, this is the perfect conference recording equipment package for educators, court reporters, and business people. You also can adjust the speed of the voice on playback, speed it up and slow it down for accurate transcribing.
The professional conference meeting recorder is large enough to use dual XLR microphones and light enough for portability and handheld use, the Voice Grabbers offers ultra high recording quality on the go and do not need batteries.
This meeting recording equipment, solid-state recorder records to easily purchasable SD or SDHC memory cards, and gets five hours plus of operation from four AA batteries.
This is a standalone unit, and unlike most digital meeting recorders for windows, does not require a PC computer to record or transcribe.
Courtroom Recorder Specifications:
- Storage: SD/SDHC (SDHC max. Size 64 GB)
- Recording Formats
- WAV: 16/24 bit linear PCM
- MP3: MPEG1 Layer III Compression
- Recording MP3 Bit Rate (Stereo): 320/256/192/128/64 kbps
- Recording MP3 Bit Rate (Mono): 96/64/32 kbps
- Sample rate: 44.1/48/96 kHz
- Number of channels: 2 (stereo), 1 (mono)Audio System Frequency response: 20 – 20kHz (±1dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 65 dB (Mic); 85 dB (Line); IEC-A-weighted THD (@ 0 VU) 0.08% (Mic); 0.02% (Line)
- Dynamic range: 85dB
- Microphone (XLR) Sensitivity: 1.2 mVrms / 4.2kΩ
- Line (1/4” / 6.35 mm) Sensitivity: 0 dbu / 4.2kΩ
- Line 2 (1/8” / 3.5 mm) Sensitivity: 500 mVrms / 20kΩ
- Outputs LINE: (2) RCA L/R @ 2.0V/10kΩ
- Headphone: ¼” stereo jack @ 16mW/32Ω
- Speaker (internal): 450mW/8Ω
- Operational temperature: 0 -40°C (32 - 104°F)
- Operational humidity: 25 – 85% (no condensation)
- Storage temperature: -20 - 60°C (-4 – 140°F)
- Power Consumption, Recording & Playback: 4.2W (DC)
- Battery life (alkaline): 6 hours (typical)
- Phantom power: 48V, 10mA
- AC adapter: DA620PMD (included)
- Batteries: 4 x AA type alkaline dry cells or 4 x AA type Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Backup battery: Lithium battery for real-time clock
- Dimensions: (HWD) 1.4 x 3.7 x 6.5” (36 x 93 x 165mm)
- Weight (without batteries): 12.5 oz. (352g)
- Professional Meeting Recorder
- 3-Function Foot pedal
- 2 Voice Grabbers No Battery Microphones
- AC Power Cable
- SD Card
- 3.5mm to RCA Audio Cable
- USB Cable
- Carrying Strap
- Flight Case
We will looking for a simple courtroom recorder, what we found was this unique product from Martel. Its way simpler than it looks. Just plug the microphones in and hit record. When we are finished I plug the foot pedal into the recorder and transcribe the court proceedings later that day. So easy. The other court recording software we looked at was too expensive and way to complicated for us.
Compatible Accessories Below
#1 Source for Government
We are the Worlds experts in Meeting Recorders, Dictation Machine Equipment, Police Dash Cameras & More! Over 1 million Customers & 63 years in business sets us apart. Almost every Federal, State, County, City Government agencies buy from Martel. Almost all Lawyers and legal firms buy their dictation machines from us.
Gov Written Quotes
Get a Quote
If you would like a quote, please fill out the below form. If you are looking for something that you do not find on the website feel free to use this form. We are always trying to provide a better experience for our customers. Government agencies can also use this form.